Thursday, July 14, 2011

White Water Rafting





After class today, Meredith and I joined with 3 other people and went white water rafting in Río Grande Orosi. I learned that Costa Rica has the second best rafting in the world. It is considered a class 3 river. This year the world championships for rafting will be in Costa Rica. The commands in the raft were forward, backward, and holy shit. After I got my sea legs, it really wasn't that bad. The company took lots of pictures of us and I have a CD with the pictures. Meredith posted some here: https://picasaweb.google.com/lh/sredir?uname=MeredithRohter&target=ALBUM&id=5628971580559650113&authkey=Gv1sRgCMKu_eKnwYjWyQE&feat=email

I also found Internet outside my host family's house which is awesome. We are trying to figure out where to go for the weekend. Today was my host mom's birthday. She seemed to like the flowers and pot that I bought for her.

No comments:

Post a Comment