Monday, July 18, 2011

Happy Monday

We returned to find that our class times changed which meant that we didn't have to rush back. We went at the usual time and they looked at us like we were crazy. Apparently the school is supposed to calorie family to let them know what time class is on Sunday and nobody did. It's ok though because I enjoy being with my family. It really pushes me to work on my Spanish in a low pressure situation. We hiked up the rode further than we thought but found this nice artesian that has a shop on the side of the road. His work is really nice done by hand with dried coffee plant wood. We are going to go prior to class tomorrow to one of the places to hike or relax. We may be more limited on time but we still have a lot to see in Orosi. It is surprising that here is so much in such a small town. I did not like the 3-6 class that I had today. I'm happy that this should be my only one. The teachers are getting tired and are not doing as well because of it. 2 large groups of high school students came in and are taking 2 of the 3 time slots. They are also obnoxious high school students. We keep saying that we left to get away from the American teenagers :).

No comments:

Post a Comment