Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Back to Class

When I went in today, I was informed that the teachers had the same amount of notice that we had about classes being cancelled (they weren't happy either). It is also requiring that we have one day with 2 classes to make that one up. They gave me a ridiculous answer when I requested money back. Basically that would require me to pay more for some bizarre reason.

Anyways, Mereditha and I went to the hot springs today. It appears that all of the pools here are from the hot water of the volcanoes. It was nice and relaxing. I then had some time to relax before class. Class was good. I am impressed with my teacher.

Tomorrow after class, we will be going to shop after class. Thursday is 2 classes and Friday is the last day. Saturday morning I will be traveling to the airport to return to Chicago.

No comments:

Post a Comment