Friday, July 22, 2011

Long Day

Had class first thing this morning. She gave me a huge packet of homework. It appears that I am unique in that I actually complete all of my homework. I had lunch with Meredith and a girl that I met in the program. We were thinking about going to a movie but instead Meredith and I went for a hike. Being that we are in the Orosi Valley all hikes are up mountains. We were planning on going to a waterfall but we apparently had to find this guy after hiking to his house. We looked a bit and then decided just to turn back. There were some gorgeous views of the valley particularly because we went about an hour before sunset. This was a nice exertion before dinner and relaxing. I completed the end of my homework and did some studying.

Tomorrow we travel to Cairiari where we will be taking a boat to Tortuguero.

No comments:

Post a Comment