Thursday, July 28, 2011

Double Class




In my first class, we just talked. I feel like I've improved. We then went to the store to look for a gift for my host family. This was not real successful. For my second class, we were going to take a walk. What I didn't know was that we were walking to the yellow church which is halfway up a mountain. I was wearing jeans and was without water or a camera. It also was entirely unimpressive. Meredith and I ended our "lesson" early and went to Walmart to get cards. This was also not successful. We ended up buying paper to make our own.

When I returned, the family was peeling beans. I sat and joined them. Tomorrow I am going to go shopping in the morning and will be saying good bye to Meredith as she heads to San Jose. I have a late class as my final class and will be spending the night in Orosi before heading to the airport Saturday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment