Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Class Day 2

Class was very difficult today. My instructor has been really drilling me on my verbs. We are now on the toughest grammatical issue that I have been having. This is really exhausting me. She also gave me 4 pages of homework on top of reviewing and looking ahead.

After class, we went to Walmart to see what it is like in Costa Rica. It is actually nicer than in the states. I needed to buy a gift for my host mom because it is her birthday tomorrow. We were joining another person who is also taking classes. It worked out; I bought her a plant and planter. It began to rain again at 2:00. That will get old fast.

I worked on my homework with some help from the kids at the house. They love helping and it is actually a good learning experience for me. I need to do more work but I'm fighting a migraine which makes studying and remembering the new vocabulary extremely difficult.

Tomorrow we will be joining another person to do white water rafting. That will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment