Thursday, July 28, 2011

Final Miércoles

Today I had class first thing. I am starting to prefer later classes because I'm tired in the morning. Only 2 more days of class. Today we completed the final textbook which means that I now know all of the tenses in Spanish. Tomorrow for my morning class I will be talking to really focus on my oral skills which have certainly improved. In the afternoon it was going to be a test but instead I'm going for a walk. The test will be on Friday.

After class, I looked at the supermarket for cards for my host family and teacher. They didn't have much of anything. I also need to come up with a gift. I was going to go shopping after class but we ended up not going. I walked around a bit and returned to the house. I helped with some math homework even though my Spanish knowledge does not include math terminology.

With so few days left, I am definitely looking forward to being home.

No comments:

Post a Comment